Mary DeCaro

Friday, May 9, 2008

Medical stress

It's been a long while since I've blogged, sooo where do I start ?

OH YES, I KNOW!

A few weeks ago I went to my Doctor for a check up. He said my cholesterol and blood pressure were very high. He wrote out a couple of prescriptions which I had filled. I took them for about 3 or 4 days and eased off of them a little at a time. I was told by my niece about a product at the Vitamin Shoppe called ""CHOLEST OFF" and I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening with food and I also sent for an all natural capsule called "Blood Pressure Protect" and since taking that my blood pressure has been better than normal. We have a Blood Pressure Monitor, and I check mine every day. So now we'll see what my next reading will be at my next appointment
without taking any MEDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home