Mary DeCaro

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Frustration !

After seeing a commercial on TV about a phone company that has a cheaper monthly rate for local and long distance, we decided to change, so we called them up and after a few days we received a box from them that had a modem and four different cables. What do I do with all these cables???

Well, I called the company up and they told me to connect the cables to my computer and phone line where the computer is. I never tried to do that. They disconnected us from our original phone service which we've had for several years and since I never attempted to connect their stuff, we were left without any phone service for about a week. So I called back and asked about what will happen to my other phones in the house because they were all dead. They said they would have to send a man to come and cut off the lines from our previous phone company to install theirs. So the price of $29.99 a month would be for only one telephone line?
NO THANK YOU !

To make a long and frustrating story short, we cancelled and sent back the box with all the stuff in it, but, we had to change our phone number in order to get service wihin a couple of days. If we wanted to keep the same number, it would take a couple of weeks to get reconnected.

WHAT A FIASCO, A WEEK OF TOTAL FAILURE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home