Mary DeCaro

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Remembering a blessed event.

Sixty nine years ago today at the age of 14 I called my baptism in our little branch in Detroit, Michigan on Oakland Avenue along with my cousin Annie. It was a beautiful day and I'm so very grateful to our Heavenly Father and His Blessed Son, our Lord and Savior for keeping me all these years in His fold and family.

I am also very grateful for the life He has blessed me with. Oh, we've had our ups and downs, but that's life. He didn't promise us a "Bed of Roses" but He surely has been with us through all our lives, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health. And I just want to Thank Him with all my heart for the companion he gave me and the two most wonderful sons we were blessed with, a most loving daughter-in-law Lucy, and grandchildren. May God continue to bless each and every one of you along with my companion and me with whatever time we have left here on earth.

Sixty nine years! Thank you Dear Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home