Mary DeCaro

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Family History Chapter 3

My Mother's sister Mariana and her three daughters, along with my Mom's brother Willy and his wife and daughters lived in the same neighborhood near our home. My cousins and I were very close. We spent so much time together playing games, roller skating, hop scotch, going for walks and going to the school playgrounds to ride the swings, along with spending time at each others homes. They meant so much to me because I didn't have any brothers or sisters my age.

My Father and Uncle Willy decided to take a trip to California, thinking that perhaps we might all move there, if they liked it enough. Well, within a few weeks they both returned home. I was so excited to know that my Dad was home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home