Mary DeCaro

Friday, March 2, 2007

Birthday !

Wow, I can't believe that 82 years have gone by and I'm entering my 83rd today.
Where have all the years gone? It's like a look out the window. I can remember when I was young and thought about the ages of 40 or 50 and would think, "Oh, that's a long ways away". Well folks, they flew past and now I'm entering into the mid eighties. Well all I can say is, "Thank you Lord for everything that I've been blessed with", The companion I have had for the past 60 years, the two wonderful sons we've been blessed with, Tony and Steve, and the five grandchildren we have. Three grand daughters and two grand sons that we were also blessed with through marriage. When our son married and adopted his wife's son Nicholas of only about one and a half years old, and our grand daughter Andrea's husband Chris. What a true BLESSING! And along with all these blessings, I want to thank God for the "Dearest" daughter in law any one could ever ask for, and that's our son Tony's wife Lucy.

Well, only the Lord knows what's in store for the future. We're all in His hands.
May our dear Father in Heaven bless each and every one of you that will be reading this BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home