Mary DeCaro

Friday, January 19, 2007

A big surprise !

When we moved into our mobile home on March 25th, 2005, I had several boxes that really needed to be unpacked, but everything was put into the closets of our two front rooms. I asked Al earlier this week to get them down for me so that I could go through them all and get rid of what we don't want anymore.

Well, to my surprise, the very first box that I unpacked, there were many cards and letters from our dear sons and daughters in law and all of our grandchildren. I spent several hours reading all of them and they brought back so many precious memories that I couldn't stop the tears from my eyes.

Hey ! There's no way I'm going to discard these TREASURES. NO WAY !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home