Mary DeCaro

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Medical stress

I have been feeling rather kind of bad lately, coughing quite often, swelling of my ankles, tired, chest discomfort, dizziness, no pain in my chest, but a rather heavy feeling. I have received several medical letters and also got some pamphlets that I picked up at the VA when Al had to go there for his Medications. All the articles I have read points to "Congestive Heart Failure". So I decided to go to my Doctor and have it checked out.

My appointment was over a week ago and after he checked me out, he said my blood pressure was very high and the blood test showed that my Cholesterol was very high also, so he ordered an "Ultra Sound" which I had done last Monday, that's five days ago.
Haven't heard a word about the results yet.

What's the purpose of all these tests and then they leave you hanging, stressed, worried and whatever, until you're about to have a heart attack. I don't know when they will come up with an answer for me. That's exactly why i hate going to Doctors.

Guess I'll have to wait it out till they're good and ready to let me know. Hope they don't come up with more bad news. we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home