Mary DeCaro

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Doctors ? I don't know !

I've been having a heaviness in my chest, especially if I got over tired or if I had to bend over to pick up something from the floor, or if I bent down to pet our little dog Petie. I would feel like I couldn't catch my breath. So, I decided that I better make an appointment with the cardiologist that Al has gone to and I've seen him a couple of times too in the past several years.

When I called a couple of weeks ago, they set up an appointment for Friday, May 30th
at 4:15PM. When Al and I got there, I signed in and we sat down and waited for over half an hour. Then I heard someone call my name and I thought it was time to see the doctor. Instead, when I got to the door, the girl in the office told me that the doctor was not there. She wanted to reschedule an appointment for me and I, being very upset said, "No, I'll call at another time".

Yeah, don't hold your breath! There is NO WAY that I will ever go to see him again. The very same thing happened to Tony several months ago with the same doctor.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home